Stop by the Omni Rancho Las Palmas concierge to learn more about the wealth of Palm Springs attractions located throughout the Coachella Valley. Ride to the top of the breathtaking San Jacinto Mountains in the famous Palm Springs revolving tram car, go shopping at one of our venues or go to a festival or museum. There is something for everyone to explore in Palm Springs.
Palm Springs Attractions:
- The River Entertainment Center (0.4 mi)
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram (14.9 mi)
- El Paseo Shopping District (2.3 mi)
- The McCallum Theatre (2 mi )
- Palm Springs Art Museum (11.7 mi )
- Palm Springs Air Museum (10 mi )
- Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert (3.6 mi)
- The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens (4.3 mi)
- Agua Caliente Casino (5 mi )
- Joshua Tree National Park (46.5 mi )
- Indian Canyons (12.4 mi)
- Cabazon Outlets and Desert Hills Factory Outlets (31 mi)
- Big League Dreams Sports Park (6.8 mi )
Also: Desert Attractions
El Paseo Shopping District (2.3 mi)
The River at Rancho Mirage (0.4 mi)
Cabazon Outlets and Desert Hills Factory Outlets (31 mi)
The McCallum Theater (2 mi)
Agua Caliente Casino (5 mi)
Big League Dreams Sports Park (6.8 mi)
Palm Springs Art Museum (11.7 mi)
Palm Springs Air Museum (10 mi)
Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert (3.6 mi)
The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens (4.3 mi)
Palm Springs Aerial Tram (14.9 mi)
Indian Canyons (12.4 mi)
Palm Springs International Airport
Shopping (outside resort) – The River (Rancho Mirage Shopping)
Uncover a rich and vibrant oasis within walking distance from Rancho Las Palmas at The River Rancho Mirage. This shopping and entertainment hub in the heart of Rancho Mirage breathes new life into the surrounding desert with a park-like waterfront, an entertainment amphitheater, live music, fountains and cascading waterfalls. Embrace the style and beauty of this shopping center Palm Springs destination when you stay at Rancho Las Palmas, located directly across the street from all that The River has to offer. Take in the latest movies on the big screen at Century River Theaters, or enjoy an evening meal at any one of The River´s restaurants, from Fleming´s Prime Steakhouse to the renowned Cheesecake Factory, or PF Chang's Chinese Cuisine. Join us on your next visit and venture to this refreshing locale while enjoying our thoughtful amenities, comfortable accommodations, numerous resort activities, and much more.
The valley has become the center for festivals with Coachella and Stagecoach, With these well known events and music four nights a week at bluEmber, Rancho is a great place to hear some terrific local acts hone their craft.
• Coachella Music Festival | - This popular outdoor music and arts festival will feature two weekends of exhibitions and live music. Directions to event: Take Interstate 10 East towards Palm Springs. Exit at Monroe Street. Traffic personnel will direct cars to the Empire Polo Field.
• Stagecoach Country Music Festival | - See all your favorite country stars during this exciting two-day festival! In addition to a jam-packed musical lineup, you'll get a taste of the West with antique cowboy gear exhibits, square dancing demonstrations, mechanical bulls, hayrides, and more. Directions to event: Take Interstate 10 East towards Palm Springs. Exit at Monroe Street. Traffic personnel will direct cars to the Empire Polo Field.