The Rancho Las Palmas pool underwent a complete transformation and reopened as Splashtopia, a spectacular water feature at our Palm Springs family hotel. Ringed by a 425-foot lazy river, Splashtopia encompasses about two acres of family-friendly features, including two 100-foot water slides, a cliff-side Jacuzzi, and a sandy beach. Splashtopia also features unique water-play zones with fountains and sprinklers for the kids. And there's no need to ever leave, with juicy burgers and cool tropical drinks just steps away at Splash Grill. View Menu
Want to know how to have the MOST fun at Splashtopia! Click here to be in the KNOW!
- Guests must check in at towel station upon arrival.
- Reserving of chairs is not permitted.
- Items left unattended are subject to removal and storage at the towel station.
- Only registered resort guests are permitted. Wristbands will be given to all guests registered in the room, up to a maximum of (5) per room.
- Please do not invite non-resort guests to Splashtopia as they will not be permitted to enter.
- Outside food, drinks and coolers are not permitted.
- Splashtopia is a non-smoking area.
- Music players are prohibited unless headphones are used.
- Children must be 42" to ride the slides.
- If under 42", children must be accompanied by an adult in the Lazy River.
- Conservative swimwear required for family environment.